Tuesday 14 June 2011

YO!

Sometimes, geeks can be chic and sometime a surprise is just what you need.

This is the new and improved Red House Vintage blog. My life is changing, there’s  A LOT of out with the old… kind of stuff happening and big opportunities just around the corner.

The truth is, I was totally over the pressures of maintaining a constant and
somewhat appealing blog; So from here on in you can expect a much more impulsive, opinionated and honest me. A new blog to match a new me*. This is not going to be your average fashion blog (there will be a lot of fashion but it will not be average) and the only thing I can assure you of is that I will not be posting daily, I’ve tried and failed so given up on that. 


So here it is… my view, my life, my doings, my likes and dislike and of course Red House Vintage.
*Actually it’s the same me just with more exciting things going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment